VIII edición de los Premios Novia Salcedo por la inserción laboral de jóvenes
The Novia Salcedo Awards are given to individuals, businesses and institutions that contribute with their work, commitment, and merits to improve the employability prospects of young people within the framework of the Goals of the 2030 Agenda for Sustainable Development.
If you know someone, Apply HERE !
THE PRIZES ARE FOR:
- Personal careers, lines of work, professional careers, in favour of the professional integration of young people.
- Innovative ideas, projects and/or businesses that people under 35 have implemented and contributed to the improvement of the employability prospects of young people.
- Dual training projects, entrepreneurial projects, research projects, youth integration initiatives of Big Businesses that train and integrate young people.
- Entrepreneurial initiatives of Small and Medium entreprises in areas such as digital transformation, women, green economy, circular economy, etc…
- Policies of insertion and/or employability of Public Administrations.
- Projects of insertion, entrepreneurship, inclusión, fight against the inclusion of institutions / organizations that promote and develop the employability of young people.
Check the rules and send your application by June 8th the latest
>> GENERAL RULES NOVIA SALCEDO AWARD